Friday, April 29, 2011

Well the sun was out in full force today and I LOVED it!! I just hope that it doesn't go and hide again for about a week and pop out for just a day like it has in the past. I went to Whole Foods today and I think I will go back but only every once in a while. The prices are high but the selection and service were out of this world. I didn't think that customer service like that was ever practised and used like that. They were all so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the products and the issue of having to have a gluten free diet. They even have a program of a personally shopper . . . loved this idea. You call in ahead of time and scheduale a time for the event to happen. Once there you and the personal shopper goes around the store and helps you with the differant food choices and what they have to offer. Plus if you want to try something before you buy it you can take it up to the costomer service desk and they can open it for you to try it and you don't even have to buy it if you don't like it. This place rocked for folks like me that are starting off in the world of a certain diet like this.
We have 5 cacoons and 2 more getting ready get into theirs. The last 3 I think are just late bloomers, but thats ok they will still be beautiful.
Aj's test came back negative. It is either a true negative or its a faulse one due to the fact that he is on a gluten free diet already which can alter the results. I have a concultation with the dr. in about 2 weeks to talk about this and see what to do now or just leave it. I put in a call to the dermatologist for Evey in asking him what he thought of the homeopathic drug for the skin rash for her. I am starting to think that she may need this help and with it being all natural with no side effects other than helping her rash for the gluten . . . why not. So we shall wait and see. I think with wheat and gluten being in so many things and we don't know it cause manufacturers don't have to label it, the help might not be a back thing for her. The ham that I made may have it in the glaze that was provided. And since they didn't have to tell me that it had wheat/gluten in it I fed it to her and she had a break out on her skin. I gave my blood sample to get tested yesterday (Tues.) so it will be interesting what that comes out to be.
Well I got some strawberrys in the fridge and they are calling my name for some strawberries and ice cream. Laters!

No comments: