Saturday, May 07, 2011

garden and more

Hello all. Well I am hopeing to get to play in dirt today. Jim and the kids took me shopping for some gardening stuff. I was able to get supplies to make a raised veggie garden. I also got some new potting soil for my 6 pots and the kids helped pick out flowers for them. I also got some flowers to plant in the front yard.
We know have all 10 cacoons now and we are waiting to see them hatch into beatuiful butterflys. Exciting!
Evey is doing better. We had a bit of a set back during Easter weekend. Not sure if the glaze from the ham or something in the Easter Basket had gluten in it but she broke out in the rash again. I am looking into getting that herbal med for her since heat flares it too. I want her to have a good and as much as possible itch free summer. I know that the masquitos will be out and might nibble on her but its kinda differant.
Both Aj and I tested negative for this. Which means that we both got a faulse negative or we truly don't have it. I am thinking that both Jim and I are carriers of it and since we both stirred the pot for the kids they have it and Aj's negative came out faulse due to him being on the gluten free diet at the time of the test. That would happen this way since there was no gluten in his system to cause a reaction therefore its a bad result. I hope that makes sence to ya.
Anyway to all you mommys have a wonderful Mothers Day and I hope your kids spoil you!!

No comments: