Thursday, April 28, 2011

good times

Well, all in all today was a good day. I got some laundry done, not quite put away though. Got my blood work done to see if I have celiac disease too. I got Aj's done on Tues and no word yet for him. Jim called his doctor today to see about getting it done for him too. The bad thing about that is that his doctor is on vacation till Monday so we have to wait on that one. Did some food shopping and found some new things to try. I found some bagels, cinnamon muffins, maple glaze donuts and of course some new snacky stuff. So can not wait to try them. I made some gluten free fish sticks tonight for dinner and they were really good, you couldn't tell that the breading part was make from corn flakes . . . and both kids agree so that will be going back on the grocery list.
At Evey's school they had a family clay fun night. It was a blast to see the creations as the kids put it that they made. I also helped a fellow mom make something too.
I am getting excited for the first field trip that I am going to help with this year. We will be going to the Black Berry Farm . . . I so love that place!!! Anyway I am feeling better and I am getting things done around the house too. Oh by the way we have some caterpillers in their cacoons getting ready to spread their wings. We have 2 changing and 4 or 5 more hanging upside down getting ready. This is so excitting. We got 10 caterpillers. Can't wait to see them hatch and spread their wings for the first time. The place that I ordered them from you can get other bugs too, like ants (like we don't have enough of them already), lady bugs, some kind of spider and a praying mantis . . . I so want to get one or two of them. But maybe next spring.
Anyway I am tired and got to finish some laundry and go to bed. Good night!

No comments: