Thursday, April 14, 2011

Now for crazyness

Well today was chop full of making phone calls and getting doctors appointments lined up. I've been doing some on line research on this and now I have lots of questions for the various doctors that we will be seeing. We have 2 appointments next week and so far one the following. I found on line that there is a gluten - allergen free foods expo at the end of the month. We are planning on going and maybe we can get some new creative ideas on foods and maybe some good deals and coupons from the various vendors that will be there. Pray that all will go well.

We tryed tacos last night for dinner and that didn't turn out so hot. I got 2 differant kinds of shell for them. One pack was gluten and wheat free and the other was corn, both where soft. And no body liked either one . . so for tacos its back to the drawing board. Bread is still on our list of things we don't like. I'm going to see if we can turn it into garlic bread for dinner tomorrow night.

I also think that I am doing way to much research on this since my dream last night was about reading labels in the stores on things to see if it had gluten in it. Funny how things like that work, your reality seeps into your dreams. I just hope that this is not the start of a new trend for me.

Anyway, the kids have now been bathed and in bed, the dish washer is set and running, dinner is done and cleaned up and now its on to laundry so my kids have clean clothes for tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain to much tomorrow and I am seriously missing the warm windows open weather from yesterday and the day before that.

Good night world and bright hopes for tomorrow!

No comments: