Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yes I am here

Hello, just to let you know that yes I am still here. This past weekend all 4 of us were sick for Easter Sunday, so we had our own ham dinner just us this year. It was nice but it took all of the energy that I had to cook and clean up. And of course I paid for it the next day . . only got off of the sofa for things I had to do yesterday. Like feed my kids or take a potty break. Today was a better day. I did do some house work but I have tons more to do. Had an appointment with the dietitian this after noon and turns out that I know a ton about this new diet. She, the Dr. was surprised and happy at the fact that I know so much, I even knew some tid bits that she didn't know . . . go me!!
All in all things are going well. I still have a lot of food from my stock piles to get rid of but that will happen in time, maybe next week or so. I hope. Any way I got to get the kids into bed and start clipping coupons from Sundays papers. Love you all!

No comments: