Monday, April 04, 2011

updates from the drs.

Well it seems to be, for Evey's skin issues is an allergic reaction to gluten. But with all that we/she has been through and all of the other things we thought it was I am a bit skeptical about it. The dermatologist requested her regular doctor to do another test. This one is a gluten specific test. Once we/I get the results for this one then I will be sure to change the families diet to one that is gluten free 100% for all. From what I have heard that those who are gluten free, they seem to be more on the healthier end of the scale. Well dinner is calling and I got to go. I just hope that this test will be the last for a while and that this really truly is what is buggin my sweet lil Evey. Oh her blood work stuff all came back all good and normal. Praise God!!

No comments: