Friday, April 01, 2011

I hate waiting!!

Well, the good Lord must be testing my patients this week and I am not doing so well. Evey's skin Biopsy came in and it shows that she has potentially a sensitivity to gluten. She had some blood work done today to find out more and we have to wait till Tues. for those. The results are in but they have to be seen by a Dr. first . . . waiting is not good.

We took a train ride into Chicago and went to the top of the Sears Tower . . . yes I did say it the 'Sears Tower'. The kids LOVED it. Then we came back home due to the weather being so cold and wet. We have pics of that as our keep sakes. Good times with the family. Now we are going to sit down and curl up by a fire, with pizza and watching a movie. I LOVE family times like this, God is good!!!

No comments: