Monday, April 18, 2011

new book

I got a new book called, "The Gluten-free Bible" and so far it is helping me out. I read that all the special foods that I/we buy for us to eat can be claimed on our taxes since its considered a medical expense. How cool is that, guess we will be holding on to all of our receipts from now on. I am so glad that I got the book can not wait till I really read into it. I am finding out that wheat/gluten is used in a ton of stuff, did you know that med. manufacturers use it in the children's liquid med. Did you also know that they don't have to put notification on the label if they do use wheat/gluten in making the med. So I guess that I will be spending a lot of time on the phone until that changes. I was told that it should be changing sometime this year, I so hope so cause if the label doesn't list it then I will guess that its not in there unless its labeled gluten free somewhere on it. Well we have the first of 3 doctors appointments tomorrow. Well I am so very tired it was a long night last night. Evey's cold kept her up most to just about all night with coughs and I think we are both so tired that we will sleep all night with not a care in the world about whats going on outside. I just hope that tomorrow will be better. So here is where I will bid you all good night and take care.

No comments: