Friday, April 08, 2011

still nothing

Well today started off rather bad. Computer was giving me attitude, worse than the kids can dish out, then I ran out of Evey's anti-itch ointment stuff. Then someone of you must have said a prayer cause things turned around. Computer got the attitude adjustment, the meds. for Evey came in and was refilled via the dr. nurse. Thank you Lord!! I did some food shopping for gluten free stuff so we shall see what the gluten free pasta is like. We may just have to stick with the egg noodles if this dish is a flop. I got a recipe for a sausage, veggie and au grauten potatoes . . . the boxes of the potatoes contain gluten/wheat so that we can not do. So I'm tweaking it a bit. I'm going to use the gluten free noodles instead of the potatoes and since it has not getting cheese, I'm going to use a brick of the Velveeta cheese. I'll let you know how that turns out. This gluten free thing may not be such a bad thing after all, maybe?!?

I came home for doing an Avon delivery and Jim told me what the good ol government is thinking of doing with the money that is saved during the shut down. Half to the military benefits and the other half to the planned parenthood facilities. To think that my tax dollars is going to help somebody get an abortion and kill a lil man or lil lady just makes me sick. I wish someone would go around and ask me where I want my portion of the tax money that was saved during this shut down to go to military not to cover the cost of killing a child. Oh that makes me so mad and upset that I have no voice in this matter I just have to sit back and let it happen so here is my vent on that.

Anyway I need to get dinner going. No test results today . . . maybe Monday.

No comments: