Thursday, April 07, 2011

Aj and his first test

Well today I signed up my lil man for kindergarten this afternoon. My baby . . sniff sniff. He will be attending school all day, that makes him happy cause he will be there all day just like his big sister Evey. While we were waiting for him to be tested to see where he stands, I was observing him and Evey play in the gym and thought to myself that I have some really good kids and they really do play nice with each other and love each other. Made me feel rather proud as a parent. Then Evey and I went to see her teacher and when Aj discovered that we were gone he got upset with the fact that Evey left. Jim told me that he was ready to bust into tears just because she was gone. Makes me wonder how will he handle the first day of school when they have to separated?!? So then it was Aj's turn to get tested and fear came over me wondering how he was going to do and if he was going to share some 'stories'. The teacher that tested him came out and said he did really really well. He scored 81 out of 100 . . . sweet my lil man is smart, so he must like to hide it from Mommy and Daddy. People have told me that you know that you are doing a good job raising kids when they are good for folks when you are not around . ..  that's when they show off their true colors. I am so very proud of my Aj and I love him so very much!

Anyway as of the test results for Evey, nothing yet. Which doesn't surprise me just for the fact of what time of the day we were able to get in and do the taking of the blood. Maybe tomorrow and no later than Monday so till them I just say lots of prayers for a result that is 100% true and that we don't have to do any more testings just to try and find out what is wrong and making my sweet lil lady itch like mad. She is a lot stronger than I would think I could be.

Well I am blest with 2 wonderful, smart and strong kids and a wonderful supportive husband. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!

No comments: