Wednesday, March 30, 2011

and now 4 doctors later . . .

Well, I took Evey to another doctor, that now makes number 4 with this skin issue. This is the first time that she had a skin byopsy done. To say the least she didn't like it but I know it needed to be done. We should get the results in about a week or so. This doctor thinks that she is having an allergic reaction to maybe gluten. Again something that will change my/our world, but from what I've heard it will be for the better.

Aj had a really bad asthma attack that sent us to the ER Sunday night. We had to break down and get a nebulizer for at home, which we've had to use 2 times now.

Evey is on spring break from school and so far it has been filled up with doctors appointments and ER visits . . . good times . . . NOT!! I am hoping to do at least one of the things that I've planned for but only time will tell and it mainly depends on how Aj is doing with his asthma and what the doctor says when we see him tomorrow for a follow up for Aj.

Well happy spring,
me

No comments: