Tuesday, March 29, 2011

new issuses meets old ones

Hello I must confess this morning I am feeling rather over whelmed already. Over the weekend Aj's asthma flared up and we spend Sunday night in the ER for a breathing treatment. Last night was a good night, things are calming down for him and his energy is picking up. Now Evey is not doing well with her skin. Gut feeling is that her scabies are back, but we are going to get her tested so we know for sure. So that means I'm going to turn into a clean freak again. Also with all of this on my plate I found out that my vitamine E levels were low which can cause frumpyness and angziaty attact, oh great!! Last night I am seriously thinking of stepping out of selling Avon and just focus on my family and me. Will I ever sell again, Lord only knows. I did/do enjoy it and so maybe. Well that is all for now and my soap opera and stress. Well got to go and do laundry, clean house, change bed sheets, and vacumm EVERYTHING!!

No comments: