Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Evey had another dermatology appointment this week and things are still clearing up but on the slow side. We have said good-bye or should I say see ya later to one of Jim's Uncles. It was a blessing but darn emotions you just don't want to let go even though you know its for the better. Just when I think that things are getting back to normal something happens. My sis in law was admitted into the hospital this morning for something is buggin her. I'll find out more later when I go up to sit with her for a bit. Anyway, life is good and I can't complain. Oh PS I have a wonderful hubbie!! Love ya Jim.
This is and most likely my forever fav pic of my darling love. This was taken on our wedding day in the limo from the church to the reception hall . . . I just LOVE his smile here!!

No comments: