Monday, May 31, 2010

God is super, good, awesome . . .

God is good, super, awesome, wonderful and all of thee above!! Over the weekend Jim and I got a great awesome deal for a place to live. Jim's Mom's house. Praise God!! This is a deal that we would be really really stupid not to take. The only way that we would stay at our current house is if the bank does come back with an even better deal than what we are going to be getting with Jim's Mom's house. And based on some documents that Jim and I got last week from the banks lawyers I really truly doubt that very much. So now I guess you can pray for my sanity with moving the house with 2 young kids that more times than not they seem to be a hinder and not a help . . . but then again they might totally floor me and actually help. So I just want to thank you all for your prayers and support during this trying time in our lives! Your prayers have been felt and an awesome support for Jim and I. Thank you! I now pray that God will return the favor to you and bless you in return for the prayer support that you have shown Jim and I. We are blessed! So like I said God is good, super, awesome, wonderful, great and all of thee above!!

No comments: