Tuesday, May 25, 2010

good and bad

Hello yesterday was chop full of good and bad moments . . . here let me share them with you . . .
GOOD NEWS
1) Evey's registration forms are found in the school office and she is now officially signed up and ready for 1st grade.
2) With the heat and humidity God blessed us by supplying us with a window unit till we find out whats what with our house.
3) Jims mom called and told us that her ous is totally ours starting on Monday if need be.
4) We should be hearing and making a decision about which house to take by this week.

BAD NEWS
1) With the heat Jim has been working just about non stop since Sunday, this in its self is good and bad. I miss my husband but I know that he will be bringing home a good pay check for this week.
2) We should be hearing and making a decision about which house to take by this week.
3) We got a letter in the mail from their lawyers office testifying against us againa and wanting us out and this time the servicing company that we are with is also willing to testify against us and wanting us out. Let me tell you what a comforting feeling . ..  NOT!!
4) I'm hoping to be playing in dirt this week too. Pastor has a land tiller that he is willing to till up part of our land here so that I can plan my veggies that I've been growing.

Please pray that in all of this good news and bad news that what ever the out comes may be that its Gods will and not mine. I really want to move out and take Jim's mom's house but I don't want it if its not Gods will and plan for us. Thank you all for your support and prayers during this time. I am blessed with some great friends!!

PS this is a flower from my magnolia bush that Jim bought me last spring for our wedding anniversary. If we do have to move we are going to have to take that with us or get another one. This is one of my favorite floweral bushes!! LOVE IT!!

No comments: