Friday, May 14, 2010

Today has been a good day. I don't remember having this much fun in a long time. I called the lawyer today and found out that our file for the home loan remod. is in the decision department  and that they have a full file. Meaning that they or someone will be looking at our file and figuring out what to do or offer us and that they have all the needed materials to make a proposal. The good thing about the full file is that they have the lowest/smallest pay stubs that Jim has ever had including a stub from unemployment. The decision period started on May 6th and will be there for about a month or so. We were hoping to know something for sure before our next court date on the 21st of this month but oh well, at least they are still looking at us and it shows me that they are going to try to work with us, hopefully.

Also I took the kids out for a walk this morning and hung some Avon books up on door knobs on the street that we live on and already got at least one new customer from them. The kids were fighting over which one gets to hang the bag of Avon stuff on the door knobs . .. it was great good cheap labor. After that we meet up with Evey's friend from school and her mom for lunch and then took all of the kids that were there with us moms to a park. The other mom there is into photography and took a ton of pics of the kids there and she said that she is going to put them on a disc and give it to me. Once I get that I will attempt to put some up here and on my face book page. OOOO also went to a yard sale and got 4 computer learning games, a shirt for Evey, and 3 toys for the kids for about 5 bucks!!

It was a good day and I am happy . . . fun in the sun with my kids and a new friend. I am blessed!! Oh I almost forgot, I started a veggie garden in my living room till we can plant them outside and I have bean pods growing now . . . so very siked about that one!! Can't wait to play in dirt to get them planted and then to pick them to eat. Thank you all for your prayers!!

No comments: