Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello, I did not forget to give an update . . . there is just nothing to update on. Our next court date is on the 21st of this month so we are hoping to hear something, anything before then but it looks like we will not. We got a letter from the lender asking for updated pay stubs within 10 days of the date on the letter, and guess what we got in on that 10th day . . . thank you for you support guys.
Anyway on a more personall note I fear and feel like I'm slipping into some weird moods lately. Not sure if its the weather, this house biz or just me being me . .. but please pray that this what ever doesn't grow into something that is not good. Maybe its my mid-life stuff but then again I think I'm to young for that. Thank you for everything. Love you all!!

No comments: