Wednesday, June 02, 2010

decluttering and packing

Hello my friends, I am here for a moment between storms to let you know that we are beginning the packing and decluttering of the house. We told the kids that we will be moving into Jim's Mom's house. And that they will not be going to McCleery any more. I think it helps that I told her that she will now be going to the same school as her Mommy, Daddy, her Aunts and Uncles and her Grandma Erickson . . she got happy about that one. They kids seem to be happy about the move, but I have a feeling that it might chance once the current house starts to get empty and when they start sleeping in the new house. But then again kids are funny and might shock the socks off of us. Anyway I got to go and finish up the projects I started today so that I can crawl into be tonight.

No comments: