Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Not what they say but how they say it.

Yesterday evening about 8 ish or so, Evey asked me if she could have a glass of juice, I said yes and to meet me in the kitchen and I would get her that glass of juice for her. By the time that I got to the kitchen she is sitting on the floor Indian style getting what I thought of a close up look at the floor. She is bent over to where her little nose is just about an inch or two from the floor and she said to me that there is dirt on the floor. I looked down at what she is looking at and sure enough there is dirt on the floor from Jim’s dirty work boots from earlier in the day. What tickled me so about this is that she for whatever reason felt that she had to get that close to the floor to see this spot of dirt that wasn’t really that small I could see it from just standing over the spot where the dirt lies. So like I said it’s not always what they say it’s how they say it too. So have a good day and don’t forget to smile and laugh a bit to day!

No comments: