Monday, November 06, 2006

HELP ... I need your advice!

I was wondering if I should or not. I had called in to get free Chicago Blackhawk tickets again, I called 3 times and each time left a voice message at the correct phone number that I was directed to call. In all 3 messages I asked to call me back either way to let me know if I get the tickets or not. My thinking on that is to get sitters lined up for the kids. Then this past Saturday in the mail we got a surprise, we got the two free tickets. Everything worked out alright as far as getting a sitter to take the kids over night but I was wondering if I should send them a complaint about this or not, since everything worked out. I’m debating on it due to the fact that they were free and I don’t want to push my luck and not be able to get more in the mail from this company. What to you think?

PS … Don’t forget to vote!!

No comments: