Wednesday, November 29, 2006

5 months ago

I can’t believe that 5 months ago today Jim and I became parents for the 2nd time and Evelyn meet her new baby brother. Today he is loving any attention from anyone that is willing to give it to him. He is a very good natured baby and loves to laugh and smile. He just started to roar like a lion, it’s just way too cute!!

On a different note you have 26 days, counting today to finish up your Christmas shopping … are you done yet. Or better yet have you started? I just finished today!! Now I just have to worry about wraping everything that I got now!! Any volunteers to help out? Just kidding.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm impressed! I've *almost* gotten everything done. But not quite. Christmas cards are coming up so I need to get cracking! Thanks for being a faithful blogger.
BTW-Aaron's asparagus casserole recipe is in the CBC cookbook.

Anonymous said...

i haven't started at all.
i need to start or my family will not be happy campers!
~liz~
ps. jim did a good job of plowing the church parking lot. tell him i said thanks.

Nancy Doyens said...

sorry liz this reply came late, but I will tell Jim your message. He was kinda disappointed that no one at church on Sunday said anything to him. The snow was so much and so heavy that his truck even had a hard time plowing it all away.

Hey, PS ... what is your blog spot again so I can write it down?