Monday, October 23, 2006

Stuff

Hello, I just want to start off and let you all know that I am probably the worlds worst speller. So if I misspell something let me know and I will try to correct it for ya. I was told that I used the wrong word for something in my profile but for what ever reason it wouldn’t save my change, I did try to fix it!

Jim and I went to that Blackhawks game on Saturday and loved it, only saw one major fight that was right in front of us too. When that fight broke out I started to laugh at my self about it. When it started the refs were just standing there just looking on till they fell to the ice, then broke it. The more I thought about it I realized that I would not want to get into the middle of that either, these guy were rather large men, plus you have all that extra weight due to the padding.

Lastly, I found out that Uncle Henry came home from the hospital on Friday (10/20) afternoon. That is really blowing me away in that he had a brain operation last Monday and he is home already … doctors these days!

Anyway how was your Sweetest Day? Wonderful I hope!

No comments: