Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My babies












Hello,
Here is something to smile about. Here are my kiddies. Yes I know that they are in black-n-white but they are just to cute … and yes that is really their natural eye color!! We are going to be in trouble when Evey becomes a teen and wants to date. I'd better get ready now … right?

I was home sick yesterday and this was the only good things that happened was I got these pictures in. YIPPIE!!

When I got to work I got an e-mail from the secretary from the church that I attend saying the Jim’s Uncle Henry is now back in the hospital from his brain operation. He had to be taken back in for he started to bleed on the brain again on Monday night and was air lifted to St. Joe’s in Joliet. So we are back to sitting on pins and needles wondering if we are going to be getting that dreaded phone call. A lady that I work with is telling me that they will stop the bleeding and he will be alright … I wish I had her positive thinking.

That is all for now, hope you are doing better than I today.

No comments: