Tuesday, October 17, 2006

happy thoughts


I woke up this morning after a wonderful long night sleep and thought of the things that I'm happy for. This morning I am happy that first of all God is giving me another day to spend with my husband and children, I'm happy about Evelyn hugs and smiles from AJ and for whatever reason I'm not to sure right now but big soft fuzzy blankets to snuggle with the kids under. I am also happy that Uncle Henry is doing well for right now, I just hope that he keeps on getting better, for I don't know how I'll explain that one to Evey for she loves saying hello to her Uncle Henry on Sunday mornings at church. I know that things like that comes with the territory of being a Mom. Anyway on to a good day, I can't wait to get home to get more hugs from Evey ... here is a picture of her. More will come as soon as I get them. I ordered some last week and should get them this week sometime, or so I've been told.

No comments: