Thursday, June 16, 2011

prayer request

Hello my friends,
Jim had to go into the office of the company that he works for yesterday for stuff. He came home and told me about a rumor that was told to him by some big wigs at the company. They stated that by the end of the year residential houseing market for what Jim does will be no more. Meaning that Jim could be out of a job. Please pray with me that this doesn't happen and if it does that God will grant us another job. I am thinking of getting a part time job come August when both kids are in school all day. I am hopeing that God will supply a job where I can work during the days that the kids are in school. Please pray that this will come to pass and we can get caught up more with bills that have piled up for us in the past. I am nervous and excited about this change in my life.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying for you guys!!

Nancy Doyens said...

Also I will make a post about this in a bit. But could you pray for Evey and I. We are dealing with meds for her for her skin rash with the Celiac Disease. She is fighting us in taking it. It is something that she has to take twice a day and if she misses even one time you can tell. If she doesn't start taking it without fighting we will have to start her on a med that her derm. doctor wants and I don't want to do that to her. There are side effects that could get her later on down the road when she is our age or older. With her being so young I am afraid that they will come to her. We are really torn and i have talked with Evey about this so maybe she now understands us more in taking this med. Thank you!