Saturday, July 09, 2011

heavy

Hello my friends, to day I write this with a heavy heart of sadness. I am learning that my Sunday School teacher for my high school days is getting closer to saying good by and hello to his maker. I am sad to learn that he is this far along but I know it is for the better. I will be saying lots and lots of prayer, more than before for this family. Watching someone battle cancer like this is a really really hard pill to swallow and I know the pains that come with it.
For those of you that read that this that are part of his circle of folks, know this that I love you and I am praying for you. I so deperatly wish there was/is more that I can do for you all. I know prayer is so very important but there are times, like this, that I wish I can do more.
Well, I got to go . . .
God bless you all!

No comments: