Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hard times

Hello to those who really check this. This post might come to a suprise to some . . . maybe. Jim and I have been facing some difficult financial times since about November December time. At the begining of December Jim and I were served papers on foreclosure on our house. That was hard to let people know. We are only asking for prayer support during this time. Some good things have been happening lately. The foreclosure process has been put on hold due to the fact that we are trying to do a home loan remodification. We have submitted all the information that they asked so now it's a waiting game. If one of the things that God it trying to teach us with this is patients . . . I don't think I'm being a very good student. In fact I think I am just about failing. Anyway I'm going to use this blog to get some of my emotions out if you don't mind ready my self pitty notes. We are not keeping it secret but then again we are not shouting it from the mountain top either. We are only asking for prayer during this time. But if you feel compelled to do some something we are not going to turn it down and just thank you madly!! Oh our next court date is May 21 st at 9 am. Thank you all in advance!

No comments: