Thursday, October 18, 2007

Evelyn's actions

Hello, I have to tell you something that Evey did last night that I thought was so not only funny but cute too. I don't know if you have seen the TV commercial for car insurance and how there is a lady that comes outside for work and then checks her watch and sees the garbage truck turning the corner and she runs inside, into her back yard and through someone else's back yard to hop onto the back of the garbage truck and does things like that just to get to work cause something happened to her car. Well, she decided to reenact the actions of the lady in our living room. It sounds silly but you should have seen her, she was cute. Other than that nothing new just same stuff ... different day.

PS. I just found out that there is a twister going through where my sister lives ... please pray that she and her family down there are alright.

No comments: