Monday, September 24, 2007

Master Technician

Hello all,
Jim's schooling it OVER!!He is now a Master Technician for what he does. I am so very proud of him for this huge accomplishment. He is now a journeyman for HVAC ... translation heating and cooling/furnace and air conditioning. This is awesome not only for him but for the whole family. We are all so very proud of him, and I can't believe that it has been 5 years. During the ceremony I sat there and thought of what happened to us in the past 5 years. We got married, 2 kids, and for the fact of the 2 kids we went through 3 cars for the expanding family. Now that this is done we can start thinking about the redoing of the house. We are so very happy and excited about all of this happening. Lord willing this will happen in about a year from now.

Honey if you are reading this ... you go boy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS TO THE HUBBY...

Hi Nancy... its Kelly Lamonica from CBC.

Found your link thru Brittanys blog that you posted on...

I have my own too.. but I do not post as often as I should.. and my dog has one as well... he he he... we are silly.

HOPE ALL IS WELL

Kelly

http://www.lamonicafamily.blogspot.com

http://www.howielamonica.blogspot.com

OH and another... thats for my teacher life! :)