Wednesday, November 21, 2007

God is good!

Hello all,
First of all I just want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. I hope that nothing but good things come your way!!

I am wrapping up my 3rd week at my new job, I am a church secretary for a Lutheran Church in Batavia. I am loving it!! This job ... so far ... is a breath of fresh air, just to know that I really do work with fellow believers. This whole experience has been wonderful and I know that without God I would still be at the Park District and not very happy in life.

Again for all of those that prayed for me and this whole job situation I just want to say "THANK YOU" I hope that God blesses you for this. Thank you so very much. I am kind of sad to say this, but I am in my 30's and I am just know seeing what the love of God can do for those that lean and believe in him. Thank you everyone for everything!!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: